- To carry out a HR processes and procedures audit in order to find out the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats this domain is currently facing.
- To carry out training needs detection throughout a map of competencies on HR in HEIs.
- To carry out a training for trainers (experts in the field of HR in the partner countries) which will further train the HR academic and staff people at each partner university.
- To carry out training seminars on HR most relevant processes (identified in the previous objective) in order to improve the competencies of top and middle managers (both academic and administrative or technical staff)
- To develop a strategic plan for the development of HR in each partner university taking into consideration their specific results of the audit analysis.
- To implement the strategic plan during the second and the third year of the project in order to follow up deviations and improve results.
- To create a specific resources center at each partner university with materials as well as an online platform with shared information on HR.
- To create a printed handbook of HR materials with the results of the training and the HR standardized processes..
- To reinforce top and middle managers competencies of higher education institutions by developing a human resource management and staff development strategy.
16th May 2017 American University of Armenia -Final Conference - View Programme->
27th October 2016 American University of Armenia -3rd International Conference - View Programme->
21st September 2016 Ilia State University, Tiflis, Tbilisi, Georgia -Strategic Management of Human Resources: Experiences and Trends - View Programme->
7-10 June 2016 Stockholm Sweden Workshops on HR policy and Coaching - View Programme->
3-5 March 2015 - Barcelona Spain Strategic plan for Human Resources - View Programme->
30th September 2015 - Almaty 1st international conference - View Programme->
17-21 November - Barcelona Training on Human Resources Management